Tuesday, June 15, 2010

POST 2: Thing #2 - Thoughts about Web 2.0

I love technology and have many tools available in my classroom such as a Promethean Board, a projector and Elmo. Now I would like to learn all about Web 2.0 tools to enhance my teaching method every day. It is amazing what an impact in can cause in our student’s different learning methods.

I think that using blogs would be very helpful and handy for my students if every Monday they have the course material ready for the coming week showing the detailed instructions of what, how and when are they supposed to turn in their work. It can also be used by different subject teachers to connect their teaching with each other each one focusing on their particular subject, and I would like to learn about more tools we can use to make our teaching more rich and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment